Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2019
Human Data Science
Data never sleeps. They’re ever more. Currently, the world’s 7 billion people produce so much data that only terabytes to power can measure it. “Mining” this value is the challenge facing the global economy.
Technology nowadays represents a strong support in managing data which are still deeply human. So, the two factors together make it possible to gather the maximum value: Human Data Science, a cross-framework approach focused on people to better identify their needs and how to meet them.
Who the call is for
Thanks to Human Analytics, BNP Paribas Cardif is reshaping its approach to people: analysis and models can be based on context, emotions and irrationality as well as on data.
BNP Paribas Cardif is therefore looking for startups willing to:
- enrich the value chain powered by data with new “Data Enrichment” models
- help understanding human needs
- improving customer journey according to the Human Analytics approach
When the data are at service of the Life Sciences, they become a tool enabling prevention, health and wellbeing.
Awards for winners and finalists
In five years, over 300 applications from startups and innovators have been received by Open-F@b Call4Ideas, choosing more than 16 ideas which led to different partnerships and at least a project per year.
Once again this year, the winners will stand alongside BNP Paribas Cardif’s R&D team in the development and implementation of their own vision and project, always with the business and market needs at stake.
In addition, each finalist will be awarded as follows:
- uploading the startup profile to the MEDICI database powered by Let’s Talk Payments LCC, an American advisory and scouting company with a focus on global insurtech and fintech startups, partnering the initiative, plus receiving a bundle of targeted marketing services
- pitch deck to Entrepreneurs, the venture capital fund created by BNP Paribas Cardif with Cathay Innovation to accelerate the Company’s innovation through investments in early stage startups.
- Startup listing in Scoop, the Open Innovation platform of BNP Paribas International Financial Services used by the Group’s business lines to share, manage and promote cooperation with startups.
How to join
The REGULATION can be found and applications submitted using the registration form by October 28th.
For further information please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hashtag #call4ideas #openfab
@BNPPCardifITAll rights reserved